Monday, December 19, 2011

Stephenson High School RB Visits FSU over the Weekend


Per Phil Kornblut of the South Carolina Radio News Network, RB Mike Davis of Stone Mountain, GA made an official visit to Florida State over the weekend. "It went well," Davis said. "I had a great time with the players. I just enjoyed myself being around the players." Davis met with head coach Jimbo Fisher and the offensive coaches and got a good feel for their plans for him. "I thought they could use me well," he said. "They showed me all the typical stuff. I know the coaching staff well. They showed me a good time." Davis also has taken an official visit to Tennessee. He will visit USC, Clemson and Georgia officially in January. He hasn't talked to Clemson since the Tigers had their in home visit, and he hasn't heard recently from USC. Davis said there is no favorite and he will not announce a decision until Signing Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment